Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cadillac La Salle Dual Cowl Sport Phaeton

Price: 100 000 EUR
Year: 1928
Location: Europe
Mileage: 74 884 ml (120 514 km)
Chassis N.: 226458
Colour: Red
Interior: Black leather
Superb 1928 Cadillac LaSalle double Phaeton. The vehicle was restored some time ago and is in perfect cosmetic and running condition. The bodywork in red with Bordeaux cowls is magnificent, the soft top in sandy Alpaca with a chromed frame and varnished wood. The upholstery is in black leather. The vehicle prior to being imported to Europe was the "Best of show". Its eight cylinder engine is very smooth and is powerful enough to forget the vehicle’s overall weight.
Available in France with French historic vehicle registration.







1 comments:

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!how to get to positano from rome

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More